Sophia for Colorado takes copyright infringement seriously. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users and visitors to do the same. This DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Notice page outlines our policies and procedures regarding copyright infringement claims. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the instructions below to submit a notice.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent thereof, and you believe that any content available on Sophia for Colorado infringes your copyrights, you may submit a written notification of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing the following information:
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Sophia for Colorado to locate the material. Please provide specific URLs or other identifying information to help us locate the allegedly infringing content.
- Provide your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Include a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Sign the notice with your physical or electronic signature.
Please send the written notification to our designated DMCA agent at the following email address:
Email: [email protected]
Please note that under the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will expeditiously investigate and take appropriate actions as required by the DMCA. This may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing content. We will also notify the alleged infringer of the claim and provide them with an opportunity to respond.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and legal online environment. Thank you for your cooperation in protecting intellectual property rights.